Tuesday 20 September 2016

Subscribe to my blog by email (and more nature study)

More than one of you has asked, so I finally decided to spend the 20 minutes it took me to figure out how to set up email subscriptions for my blog. So, go ahead and click on the "SUBSCRIBE to Fina's Homeschooling Blog BY EMAIL" link you see at the top right hand side of this blog.  You will get an email from Feedburner, so be sure to click through to accept it. You *should* get a notification every day that I post something. Please let me know if it works for you! (If any of you would-be bloggers want to learn how to do this, I used this little article by Kelly Schuknecht. Props to her. (It still wasn't "easy," but at least it is there now!)

***********

Yesterday afternoon, Fina and I went back to the creek. The water had risen substantially, but she still waded in.

Our friends L, L, T and S joined us for a lovely time of play and of nature study.

Did I get an artsy pic, or what?


Fina and her Blue Spruce "picea pungens"


Though the days are not hot, Fina has taken to swimming in (and playing around) her watering hole shirtless. She loves it (and the sun isn't as strong now as in summer).

What a lovely afternoon!
my pic does NOT do it justice

Today we have our outdoor playgroup. I will post about it later (or tomorrow).

2 comments: