Saturday 18 February 2017

Charlotte Mason Poetry et al

Some mother culture notes.

I finally finished reading Evangelii gaudium by Pope Francis. I just started Amoris Laetitia.

I finished reading Anne White's Minds More Awake.  I'm going to start Charlotte Mason's Scale How Meditations.

I'm still working on Thomas Merton's Seven Storey Mountain and CM's volume II Parents and Children.

I might try to pick up Girl of the Limberlost again, since I have a physical book of it. The only other physical books I'm reading right now are CM's volume II and Thomas Merton's book.


I'm hard at work, trying to edit and correct Charlotte Mason's poetry in The Saviour of the World, starting with volume 6 (which needed major stripping down of its formatting).

I'm also trying to spend a bit of time with the transcription of the manuscript of volume 7. My partner Linda is way better and way faster than I am at transcribing that (wonderful) chicken scratch!

And... look who made it on to the Contributors list at CharlotteMasonPoetry.org! (scroll down)


All I can say is "Wow!"  I am so blessed to be a part of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment