Sunday 7 February 2016

Leading up to February 7, the end of AO year 1, term 1!

Feb 6 Fina and I spent over 5 hours walking on the frozen creek. She played so well for hours and hours by herself. We hiked far and a lot. We also sat down in various spots. Well, I sat down (and listened to a bunch of podcasts) while she ran around. She was so busy. It was wonderful! We needed that!

See that little speck in the middle of the pic? That is Fina, way over in the meadow, very far away from me. It is great to see her from such a distance!


When we got home, Fina decided she wanted to have her hair cut. So we did that quickly. It is her first real cut, not just a trim. I took off at least 4 inches.

This is how she woke up the next morning!

February 7, we had a blizzard. Many MB highways were closed, so we stayed home. Fina went out for an hour, with swim goggles on, to play in the blustery snow.



It is not the first time she has played in the snow with her swim goggles. We may have to invest in ski goggles at some point!

We finished up our Primer Math book. Yay!!! I have reserved a few questions for her exam week which starts tomorrow (Monday).

And we read the chapter on St Alban in Our Island Story. It is similar to his story in Our Island Saints. Fina was able to narrate it to me well enough. Here ends term 1!!!

Please join us this week for our exams! I'm not sure yet if I'll post something every day or what. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment