Tuesday 17 November 2015

November 16, AO year 1, week 8 (in a prolonged incarnation!)

We have an exciting week in store!

Monday (yesterday, sorry I was late to post!): we are having one our little friends L over to play. She goes to public school and has the day off. She is bringing her 18" doll Kyla. Kyla and Fina's doll Christie are going to have a wonderful day together, I'm sure. And we got some outdoor play with L's siblings afterwards as well. A lovely day!

Tuesday: mom's group and our outdoor play group.

Wednesday: we will do some school work and possibly go to French story time at our local library. Fina was asking about going back to it.

Thursday: should be our first CM homeschool co-op meeting. We hope that will be a great day!

Friday: some more school work etc.

Life is so busy. I am so grateful I don't work outside the home and that Fina schools at home. How would we ever find the time to work and go to school with such a busy life we have!

I am trying to work on being grateful for the life we have. I am having a hard time right now, being a bit resentful of some things, and I have to get over it, because it isn't fair of me.

2 comments:

  1. Anto your doing a great job with fina and are so lucky to be able to stay home and homeschool. nobody else I know can go to school and also go to the park or the library or the beach when they please. I'm not saying it is easy and we all have things we wish we could change or things we regret but we have to look at the glass half full and be positive. We were given a life to live and must all be thankful. That being said, your not alone and we are all here for you!!!

    ReplyDelete