Friday 22 January 2016

January 21, co-op meeting #2

We were finally able to have our second co-op meeting. It was a great day!

It is so wonderful to have other moms and kids join in with us. We have a lot to learn from eachother. And I am so happy Fina gets a chance to hear other kids narrate and recite. Without siblings, it is hard. She gets a bit of that "listen to someone else and learn" experience through co-op. And I am so thankful for that.

Fina did a great job with her recitation. She recited Oberon's speech and Puck's speech from A Midsummer Night's Dream. She did a great job with the picture study. She was much less stressed out. And she realizes that she does see a lot and has a lot to share.


more finger knitting

Her narration portions of A Midsummer Night's Dream were very well done as well. I was proud of her. She is able to keep up with the "big boys" and I think it must give her great satisfaction.

She enjoyed the nature study. She did a great job with her dry brush of an oak twig, an oak leaf and an acorn. She was a bit disappointed with her colours, but I will try to give her a chance to try something out again. This needs more practice than what I am currently giving her. She enjoys it. I really ought to do it!




Oak twig, leaf and acorn

We enjoyed a nice time outside as well.



And she ate her applesauce after supper.


Thanks for following our day!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! It was a fun day for everyone involved. I love her painting! That is a really good little acorn. :)

    ReplyDelete