Friday 9 October 2015

October 8, AO year 1, week 4

Well, another emergency library day, to cover for the librarian.

So, I brought some school work along. Fina was able to do some math, 14A and 14B.



She wrote a bunch of words with the letter x in them and other words for her cursive. She did so well. What a difference that focusing (and no whining, flailing, falling allowed in the library, because there are other people there) makes!



And she beaded a necklace.



She recited some poetry to me.

We read a few books while at the library. She helped me gather books, scan books, put things away etc. She helped me go to the post office and drag stacks of ILL books back to the library. She was happy to colour and work independently while I was dealing with library patrons. (Not always patiently, but still)

Our friends J and J came to pick her up after lunch and took her to the park until I was done. It was cold, though, and when I found them they were just about ready to go. Thanks to J and J she got a few hours outside!

When we got home, we finished the chapter of Peter Pan that we had been reading, at her request.

No comments:

Post a Comment